Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Just a short

This has been kind of a busy day. Not that it was hectic at all, but there was just always something to do. So... I didn't get around to sitting down and writing something out. I have a couple minutes now, after getting home from work, and before Jane gets home and we leave again. We are going out to eat with a couple, and then they have free tickets in one of the box seats at the Tincaps game. We've never been "upstairs" there before. It's also the woman's birthday. It was kind of a last-minute thing. We are going to eat at O'Reilly's, next to Parkview Field.

Other than that... the cat is trying to lay on the keyboard, I need a new job, Jane needs a new job, and... that's about all I have time for. I am wearing pants tonight, though. Ugh. Not sure I'm ready for long pants just yet.