Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Bloddict


Okay, so, like... I can't even succeed at not blogging. I guess I just need to say it right up front: "Hi, my name is Dan; and I'm addicted to blogging."

I really was going to stop. You know, sometimes it just takes so much time. And I had been on the downside of a manic swing, and I always hate to go on and on whining and complaining. But... I guess maybe I got tired of Tom bitching at me for stopping. Well, and, plus I feel better. [Thanks Darrell and Debbie for your off-blog assistance; and Jane, of course].

At any rate, I don't have anything to say, but just needed a fix. I AM going to try to cut back though. I have other things that need my attention. Like, man, I don't know how long it's been since I trimmed my toenails. (ouch!)

One thing... I was saddened today to read that Syd Barrett died of a diabetes-related illness on July 7. He was 60. Syd was one of the founding members of Pink Floyd. Many people think he was suffering with some sort of mental illness in his later years. Either that or it was simply the effects of all the LSD. At any rate, he had become a recluse, and it was very sad news. "Wish You Were Here" was supposedly written for Syd. It should be played on radio stations around the world today.

Peace, friends. Revolution(ate)

1 comment:

Whisky Prajer said...

Don't have anything to say? Make a list!

(Nice to have you back - Darrell)