Saturday, October 28, 2006

Turn Your Clock Back Tonight


It's hard enough for most people in the US to remember when to change their clocks... it's especially tough for those in the hoosier state (that would be Indiana). Being the first year hoosiers have had to do this in twenty-some years, I thought I'd run this public service announcement:

Before you go to bed tonight, turn your clocks BACK 1 hour. That means if it is 11 pm - turn the hour hand back one, so it is only 10 pm again.(It's actually supposed to be at 2 am Sunday, but... let's be real). If you're working a third shift - too bad for you - you have to work an extra hour.

[Do Canadians do Daylight Savings Time? Just curious.]

1 comment:

Nancy said...

WOW! I didn't know there had been a state not on Daylight Savings Time. Well you just never get to old to learn...I remember when NC started but I just assumed every state did! Thanks for the reminder, that is a blessing indeed.