Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Uh-oh, I've been had

Yeah so most of you know my name isn't really Danno, right? I don't even think I've ever been called that. I was trying to think back to how I came up with it, and my blog address, and title. My memory isn't so good, but I think I was just in a rushed hurry to get a blog up and going, and it kept telling me that everything I wanted was already taken... so, there ya go. 12ddm. I was either thinking 1-2, or the 12 apostles. Or maybe it was 12 angry men. I dunno.

At any rate, in looking back over my archives, my content has really went downhill. But, ya know, it's a whole new year. So maybe things will pick up. Right? Sure they will. Right? I dunno. Only time will tell. And who exactly will it tell? And HOW does time tell? And, of course, the classic: does anybody really know what time it is? (any guesses as to what song that is from?). Anywayyyy... I've been had.

(is that Carrot Top?)

10 comments:

Robin said...

What in the world are you talking about??? Who the heck have you been had by? Is a creative outlet wasting time? If so, I am in serious trouble.

Carrot Top scares me every time I see him. Make it go away. Make it go away, please.

I like my word verification. It sounds profane, but it's not a word, so how can it be? wfkit

O:)...me, with a halo.

Happy New Year, Danno.

dan said...

Robin,
Well, I think you ARE in serious trouble (your feet are going to get cold with no socks on!).

Apparently I've been had by Carrot Top. I found the pic googling "danno". I'm not sure what he caught me doing though.

Happy New Year to you!

MR said...

Flavor Flav. He definitely knows what time it is.

I'll bet Google gave you a lot of hits on Hawaii 50. Maybe this should be called "Blog it, Danno."

Oh wfkit! I have to go back to work.

dan said...

MR,
The Flav is not who I was thinking of (though he's not my 'Public Enemy'). But, yes, lots'n lots'a Hawaii 5-0 hits.

Now let's watch our language in here, kiddies. (Actually, my first thought was 'wife kit' - which is probably even more offensive to some).

Whisky Prajer said...

"my content has really went downhill"?

Gotcha Danno!

Robin said...

Wife kit? WIFE FREAKIN' KIT? I hardly think we arrive in a box...I'm tellin' Jane.

I thought YOU added the "Gotcha Danno"...obviously I'm very s l o w.

I'm crackin' up at the ad to the right: "Confession Online"...hmmmm, alrighty, then.

MR said...

Okay, I have to tell this joke now, the context churned it up:
Buddy Hackett said that he wished he could go to confession, because he wouldn't go in there with little things--he didn't want to hear "tsk, tsk"--he wanted to hear "WHAT?! YOU DID WHAT?! ...yer fulla **** you didn't do thaaat!' His response: "I DID TOO, FATHER, I ****** A GIRAFFE!"

...and when the crowd's laughter finally died down enough for him to be heard again he said "I was in a bar, and he came in and said 'the high-balls are on me!'"

dan said...

Hmm. This whole thread seems to be filled with mistakes, misunderstandings, and... um, bad humor. :)

Perhaps I'll just leave it at that. Now if I could just think of a new thread....

MR said...

Well, Buddy told it better. His talent was wasted on "Herbie: The Love Bug"

dan said...

Oh, man, I thought Herbie was Buddy's claim to fame! Actually, I think that movie was the first movie I saw in a theater. Now there's something I'm sure you're glad to know...