- I think it's finally safe for me to say... big congrats to m'lady, who accepted a new job today! This may not be the best time to get back into banking, but it has to be better than the other dough she's been working in for 8 years. I think this will be a nice place to work.
- Fall is much too short. It's my favorite season, and there is perhaps no more beautiful place in the world than the Midwestern United States at this time of year.
- I took the air conditioner out of my office window this past Saturday. I think I only ran it a handful of times this year.
- I probably shouldn't feel this way, but I had no pity for the University of Michigan as the Fighting Illini were stomping their butts last Saturday. There have been wayyyyyy too many years when they ran the score up on the Illini. Not that that's what Illinois was doing this year. But 45 points felt really good. (sorry Tom).
- I've been a lifelong Dallas Cowboys fan, but I think they are overrated this year. I'm not sure what it is, but they're lacking 'something.' I'm just not all that into it for some reason.
- I have a bored meeting tonight, and if it's not done by nine o'clock I may have to leave. Isn't there another presidential debate tonight?
- My favorite tv show right now is "Life." I loved it last year, and was glad it came back. It was on last night, but I think it's going to be on on Friday nights. Other than that... tv is not so good.
Tuesday, October 07, 2008
Posted by dan horwedel