Monday, January 12, 2009

And then there were two

Son Isaac went back to school last night. He had been home since Dec. 19 or 22 or something like that. That's probably the longest he's been home since moving out the summer of '06. After everyone left Bogie just laid and stared at the door.

It snowed almost the entire day yesterday and last night.... even though the weather said it was supposed to be "sunny." At least it was a real light snow, and there was no wind. Tonight it's supposed to start snowing again, and now blowing and drifting. They were putting out the warnings on tv already yesterday afternoon. Anything to freak people out.

In case I have not recorded this before... I hate winter. I especially do not like living in the country in the winter. I don't care much for Monday's anymore either.

Yep, it's like that. I am going to try reading "The Divine Conspiracy" by Dallas Willard. It's been sitting on my desk, and I've been carrying it back and forth between home and the office for several weeks now. I just can't seem to get in the mood.

No comments: