I was actually really nervous about going for some reason. I was afraid my cholesterol numbers were going to be really bad. They weren't 'great', but they weren't bad either. And, fortunately, I had been checking my blood pressure regularly and keeping track on my blog. So I took those numbers in and he said they seemed okay. It must go up when I'm in the doctors office. But I also gained 5 stinking pounds. How the heck did that happen? Dang. Anyway, here's the lowdown...
- Blood pressure - 124/90 (it was 138/90 when he upped my dosage)
- Weight - 171
- Total cholesterol - 230 (up from 221 a year ago; should be under 200)
- Bad cholesterol - 152 (up from 150; should be under 130)
- Good cholesterol - 34 (down from 35; should be above 40)
- Tryglicerides - 218 (up from 174; should be under 200)