Sunday, May 31, 2009

I cleaned my office

I somewhat cleaned my office yesterday. People will be going in there while I'm gone, and it will be easier for them to find what they need. Plus I thought it would be nice when I get back from vacation to have a nice clean office to pile the mail in.

I didn't clean everything. The shelves are really dusty still. But I cleaned off both desks and used pledge on them. I sorted through some papers and loaded up a garbage can. I also rearranged some of my books so it kind of *looks* like I have fewer of them (I need some kind of system). And I vacuumed the carpet. It's much better than it was. But there are still way too many stacks of paper and other stuff. Most of which I can't even remember what it is. And I could probably throw away half my books because they were either free or they're old, and I'll probably never read them. But you never know, you know.

So... there you go... That's what I did.

No comments: