Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Our backyard friends

Some of the animals who hang out in our backyard.

I *think* this is a red finch, or red-breasted finch, or something like that. I don't know my birds very well. But it's pretty. There is a nest in this bush just out our back door. Jane took this pic.

I don't know if this is a finch too, or just a bird. Jane took this last year, when we still had the chain link fence up. For some reason I like this pic.

This is our lonely bunny. We had two earlier this spring, but now there is just one. He goes back and forth between hiding under the front step and the shed out back. Yesterday he sat there and munched on grass while I ate my lunch at the patio table.
This is an old pic we still had on the camera card from when Bogie boy could stand up. Not sure if he was looking at something or just contemplating his eventual fate.

No comments: