Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Comments

Those of you who read here regularly have probably noticed that I haven't been responding to comments like I used to. I don't want anyone to think that I don't appreciate when someone leaves a comment (as long as it's not a stupid one). I really love to get comments. But for a variety of reasons I probably won't be interacting with them much anymore. Not that I never will - especially if someone asks a question or something - but I probably won't acknowledge each and every one. So please don't take it personally.

I always used to hate it when I would leave a comment on someone's blog and they didn't respond to it. So I always tried to do so. But... it just seems like it's maybe not the thing to do anymore. Maybe it was just a problem I had. But I think blogging has changed somewhat with the growing popularity of Facebook and Twitter, and responding to comments doesn't seem as important. I also think they have made blogland much less "community-oriented" or something too. Plus I just don't spend the amount of time on my blog as I used to.

So I say all that to say that I still welcome your comments, but please don't be offended if I don't respond to them. I hope that's ok.

No comments: