Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Mowing

I mowed today - on my first day of vacation - because it's supposed to rain the entire rest of the week. Although if they say it is going to rain now, that just means it's 100% sure NOT to. But just in case... The tops of the weeds needed lopped off, and who knows what the rest of my week might hold. There is still not really any grass to speak of. I mowed north/south today. I have to keep track, because there is no other way to tell with no grass. And I wouldn't want to mow it the same direction two times in a row... or the world would be all out of whack!

I don't know exactly how long it took, because I had to stop partway through and swap cars at the mechanics place. It was likely rather quick - maybe 2 hours and 15 minutes. And I was very ungreen - mowing right during the middle of the day. Sorry.

No comments: