- Jesus is the greatest leadership role model of all time.
- Leadership is an influence process. Anytime you're engaged in influencing the thinking, behavior, or development of others, you're engaged in leadership.
- Leadership is not just about positions. There are organizational leadership roles and life leadership roles.
- Effective servant leadership is first a matter of character and intention. Are you leading to serve or to be served?
- Daily habits of solitude, prayer, and application of Scripture help you to stay focused on being a true servant leader.
Friday, September 11, 2009
The most loving place - pt. 4
Leadership lessons on pp. 98-99 of Ken Blanchard and Phil Hodges The Most Loving Place In Town: