- Pray that God would speak to the hearts of people in our area who do not attend church, so they might start.
- Pray that God would melt the hearts of those who don't know him as their personal Savior, that they would seek a relationship with him through Jesus.
- Pray that our church would develop a passionate heart for lost and hurting people.
- Pray for God's power to energize our church for ministry that makes a difference.
- Pray for a spirit of love and unity in our church that glorifies God.
- Pray for our people to mature in their faith: getting involved in ministries, showing the fruit of the Spirit, becoming generous givers, spending more time in Scripture and prayer, and living a daily lifestyle that reflects our faith.
- Pray that God would give our church a specific mission and vision for ministry.
- Pray for 5 people from Fairview to become missionaries or pastors by 2010.
- Pray for our building plans - that we would do what God wants, when he wants it, and how he wants it done.
- Pray for the leadership of our church to be Godly leaders.
Monday, December 21, 2009
An old prayer list
I found a little piece of paper hiding behind a pile of stuff in my office the other day. It is one of my old prayer lists from several years ago. It kind of seems like this was something I prayed through personally, but that I also may have published and asked others to pray as well. Or maybe we used it during what we called the "Prayer Thing" we used to have on Monday nights. Not sure. Anyway, I thought it was kind of interesting - how I was thinking at the time, ways I've changed, ways I haven't, etc.
Posted by dan horwedel