Thursday, December 31, 2009

This is the end

I should probably write something about the end of the year... the end of the 00's... or something. Just can't think of anything.

It's been a busy week. I thought it was going to be an easy week, but... that's usually when something happens that makes it a busy week.

All in all 2009 was a good year. January started a little rough. But it ended quite well. Lots of stuff happened. There was a nice vacation through Minnesota, South Dakota, Colorado, and back. It's Isaac's last year of college, and Jane's too. And, of course, Carrie moved back to Fort Wayne and there was that little wedding thing.

Can't really think of anything else to write about. I've been thinking lately that I would like to write posts that had more substance to them; that were maybe a little better written. Eh... probably not going to happen. That's kind of what I would 'like' to do, but reality just doesn't allow it so much. It's a time thing.

Anyway... it's New Year's Eve. I worked a regular day. Jane got off at 4. Drew brought Lady over for Jane and I to dog-sit tonight. We're going out for supper with some friends to the Casa on Fairfield. Probably won't be out too late. Maybe watch an episode of season 1 of Sons of Anarchy. Tomorrow I think we're heading back to Buda to have Christmas with my folks. It was kind of a spur-of-the-moment trip.

Yep. Just nothin much to say. Nothin' bad; nothin good. It just is. :)

Peace out; and in.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Happy new year! It was nice meeting you and Jane last summer.

dan said...

Great meeting you too, Grace. Happy New Year!