Friday, January 15, 2010

Stuff I did today

Seems I got a little bit of stuff done today on my day off. I wrote about 5 blog posts for the archives; I vacuumed (didn't dust or clean the bathrooms though); replaced the motion detector light above the garage; had the parsonage septic tank emptied; ran on the treadmill; got a haircut; and tried on a bunch of sport coats. I decided maybe I'd like to get a couple of sport coats - now that I seem to be cold all the time. I have made the rounds a couple of times trying them on. It takes me awhile before I'll spend money on something like this though. And I may never get around to actually buying another one. I did find a nice one at Penney's though. And I discoverd that instead of a 40S (which I normally wear), the 42S gives me more room in the arms and shoulders. It's a little big to button, but much more comfy. Anyway, now I'm just waiting for Lady Jane to get home from work so we can go on our date tonight. And my mom just called with computer problems. Afraid I couldn't fix this one for her.

No comments: