Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Mowing 2

I mowed the yard this evening. Man, was it ever bumpy. The ground is really dry and hard. My back was killing me. I had to slow down and it took me 2 hours and 20 minutes. That was going long ways, even. I think I need to find a roller to borrow and roll it. It would help if it rained some. To top things off, there were two farmers whipping up a dust storm near me. Nothing like eating dirt for a couple hours. I can't imagine what that volcanic ash is like.

Also, I'm wondering how long a person needs to leave those little flags in the ground that mark where underground lines are? They've been there about 3 weeks, and I have no idea why someone came and marked them. But I'm getting tired of mowing around them. They're in a real inconvenient spot too. I "accidentally" mowed over a couple today.

No comments: