Friday, July 16, 2010

No day off today

Even though it's my day off I have lots to do today. First I'm going to spray the grass around the pavilion for bugs (like, now), then I head to Marion for a memorial service (and try to keep my mug off the tv news), then Jane is hosting a radio station at her workplace and they're serving lunch, then I need to set up our tent and get ready for the church camp out tonight. I guess I need to find the tent too.

I'm actually kinda looking forward to the camp out, even though not very many signed up to attend. Maybe that will be better in the end. I need to drag our charcoal grill over there so I can cook hot dogs and brats for supper, get some yard games out; after it gets dark we'll watch a movie outside under the pavilion. Then in the morning I'm hoping we can all pitch in and make a nice breakfast before everyone takes off.

Tomorrow we have the Trinity Music Fest. I think we will just try to see the David Crowder Band, and maybe Jeremy Camp for a little bit. It depends, because our neighbor also invited us over for a cookout to help celebrate his birthday.

One of those weekends. Better get moving. The eggs have started to settle in my tummy already and the day is calling.

Peace out; and in.

No comments: