Saturday, November 27, 2010

My christmas list

Here is a tentative list of gift ideas for me for Christmas. I will try to update it if I think of something else...
  • A pair of medium black leather gloves (dress ones).
  • The DVD "Frisbee: The Life and Death of A Hippie Preacher" (probably needs bought through that link; doubt if it's in stores).
  • A mock neck (turtleneck) from Kohls (Croft & Barrow); medium; either gray or brown/tan.
  • Cashews
  • A pair of those thick socks like for hunting or whatever.
  • Another pair of those tight under-shorts for running (like the ones I have - which I usually just get at Walmart); medium; blue or black.
  • Maybe a cheapo bath robe, for when I get done with the treadmill (I don't want to sweat on my good one).
  • The sweater vest that Jane knows about.
  • NEW ITEM... An Eddie Bauer "Buff" (a thing that goes on your neck). I like the black one (though it's not really black - looks like a map). They're $20 online (HERE), but I think they were only $10-$12 in the store at Jefferson Pointe.

No comments: