Thursday, January 13, 2011

Random thoughts

- I would rather preach Jesus than have a well-run organization.

- I don't think I'm going to follow any blogs that don't say who the person is (other than 1 or 2).

- It actually does seem like the sun has shined/shone more this winter than most.

- If I had it to do over again... Oh, why bother. I don't really remember the first time.

- I would kind of like to get an old pick-up truck, or an old van.

- I have been in a Fernando Ortega mellow mood lately. Good stuff.

- We seriously need to learn some new songs for church. Or get a new worship leader. Or both.

- I got up waaaaay to early this morning. Couldn't sleep, so I got up at 4:30. That rarely happens.

- I seem to have gotten a cold overnight. Argh.

- We were out for supper with friends last night and I got a text message. I read it, and for some reason just assumed it was a facebook comment so I deleted it. But when I got home I didn't have one, and now I can't remember what the text said or who it was from. It is driving me crazy. [If it was from you, please re-send; and I'm sorry].

- I rode in the backseat of a pickup truck yesterday that I swear was the size of our living room.

- If I ever have to find another job and they google my name (or just read my blog) I am probably going to be in trouble.

- Ok, I'm tired now.

No comments: