- I didn't think the music sounded too bad with just the guitar and drums. Though I prefer also having the keyboards. It sounded like people were really singing loud. It doesn't often sound like that.
- I get sooooo stinking nervous whenever I play and sing by myself (a "special"). I was playing a song I've played probably a million times, and I was seriously shaking like a leaf. I don't know why that is.
- We spent the day texting back and forth with our re agent about an offer. It wears me out.
- Annabanana apparently likes to lay on her back now. It was pretty preciously priceless having her lay between Jane and I and look back and forth from one of us to the other. She is pretty darn sweet.
- Sometimes it's better to just not say anything at all. I know that (usually); I wish some others did as well.
- I always wrestle with what to do when I feel one way about something, but I know I need to let others make a decision on their own. It is hard sometimes to know when to let it go, and when to step in and say no.
- Sometimes I would like to just get a regular job and make a lot of money and live like everybody else.
- Sometimes I feel that I have a really good job though.
- I think movies are an incredible artistic medium. And the Oscars are a terrible way to celebrate it.
- I was rooting for The King's Speech, The Social Network, or The Fighter to win best picture. In that order. I liked all three.
- Mondays are most definitely my worst days. I don't like them one bit. I am completely wiped out, both physically and emotionally.
- I wish people could understand that right before or right after the Sunday service is not a good time to talk to me about problems with the church building (or problems in general). It's not that I don't care, but I don't care right then. And, as the pastor, it's really not my problem (the building).
- I remember when people used to comment on my blog. Shoot, I remember when people used to read it. I'm not complaining. Just saying.
- ...yeah... there should be more, but I'm tired.
Tuesday, March 01, 2011
Some random thoughts from this past Sunday: