Saturday, April 14, 2012

Home alone - jane to bloomington

I was a bachelor this weekend. Well, Friday and Saturday, anyway. Jane, Carrie and Anna met my mom in Bloomington/Normal, Illinois. They went shopping and hung out at the hotel - just to have a little "girl time" and to give great-grandma a chance to see Anna.

They left sometime around 8:30-9 Friday morning and arrived early afternoon at the Bloomington mall. I just now got a text that Jane was dropping Carrie and Anna off at their house and it's 6:30-ish Saturday night. Hopefully it was a good trip.

I didn't do much. Just hung out on Friday (my sabbath). Last night I went to our usual place, and nobody quite knew what to do since Jane wasn't with me. I left earlier than usual. This morning I had a church council meeting, then I put together a dresser I bought for the church mission house this afternoon. I came home and took a nap, did some laundry and dishes, and now I'm doing this.

Better go upstairs and prepare for Jane's arrival.

No comments: