Friday, May 04, 2012

Mowing

I mowed at the church yesterday afternoon. East/west. It looked nice, but took over 1/2 hour longer than usual. The mower is getting worse as the grass gets thicker. Over most of the yard I had to come to a stop every 20 feet or so to let the motor catch up, otherwise it would bog down. So after I left the office for the day I drove to Murray to the Simplicity dealer and made an appointment to take it there this weekend. Something needs done. So I am hoping to get someone with a trailer to take it down Saturday, they said they could look at it on Tuesday, and I'm crossing my fingers that it will be ready by next week when I need to mow.

I also mowed at home last night. North/south. I really need to get the lawn treated (weed & feed), as the grass just isn't very thick, or nice. Still trying to decide between buying the stuff and doing it myself, or just hiring it done.

No comments: