Monday, July 23, 2012

Going public... with a new name

Well... I think it's time to make my blog public again. I made it private on January 23rd of this year. There were some things going on in the church at the time, and some people upset with some things I had been writing... a couple asked me if I would quit blogging... so I did. Well, I made it private anyway. However, I think after six months it's time to get back to it. Hopefully the people who were upset have given up, and even if they haven't, I just don't know that whether I blog or not is the real issue. I am sorry for any hurt feelings I caused, but I appear to be the only one. So... life goes on.

You may have noticed that I changed the name too. I never really did like Danno's Dangerous Mind - even though that's where the 'ddm' came from in the site address (the 12 is for the 12 disciples - for some odd reason). At any rate, I am much more comfortable with 'Every Day With Dan.' It is probably a better descriptor anyway. My content will likely stay the same as it's always been... just little tidbits from my daily life. And, naturally, I will try to share something every day - regardless of how big or small. That's kind of what this blog has always been: just an opportunity for people to see inside my everyday life. What you see is what you get. Sometimes it's good, sometimes not so much. But here it is.

It's funny how long the span from January 23 to July 23 seems. I didn't really intend to be gone that long... it just kind of worked out that way. It seems like I've been gone forever. For the past 6 months my wife and kids are the only ones who have been able to visit here. I hope the rest of you don't take it personal. Well... actually... I don't really even know if there still are a 'rest of you.' But if anyone else does happen by here again... Hello again. It's me. I'm glad to have you back. I really have missed you.

No comments: