Friday, November 30, 2012

Wireless microphones

I've been supposed to get a hand-held wireless mic for our church for some time now. I've partly been putting it off because I didn't want to have to put up with the grief I'm sure some people will cause because we're purchasing something, but partly just because I'm not overly sure what to get; plus just the time it takes to research and whatnot.

Anyway, I think I've narrowed it down to two mics. I decided we should probably stick with Shure since that is what our wireless lapel mic is, and it's a name I trust. So, I'm debating between these two:



We mostly just need it for people to use during our "sharing" time. Something we can pass around the congregation. But I figure if we're going to spend this much money, we might as well get something we can use to sing through as well. I am hoping these would work for both, but I'm not sure. Ugh. I hate having to be solely responsible for decisions about stuff like this.

1 comment:

Tom said...

I don't think you can go wrong with either one. I would probably pick the SM58 but not because I know anything, it is just the solid reputation over a long period of time.