Monday, November 04, 2013

Birthday presents

I'd say I had a pretty good birthday this year. Mike organized a group of 9 of us to go to Takaoka on my birthday. It was Jane and I, Mike, Amish John, Dr. John, Travis & Amanda, and Drew Carrie joined us. Afterward we went to the Bee. It was good fun.

As for gifts... Travis & Amanda gave me a card and a Reeses Peanut Butter candy bar (my favorite), Mike gave me a nice gift card (which I forgot to use that night, but ended up using part of it the next day for lunch), my parents gave me money (which almost covered supper on my birthday), Anna gave me a new coffee mug, Carrie got me an old picture of Jesus for my collection, Jane gave me all 5 seasons of Breaking Bad on DVD, and I got myself tickets to see Johnny Winter on the 15th. So every gift I got was something I wanted, and liked. A very good year.

No comments: