- This Sunday (tomorrow) we are greeters at church for the first time. We are supposed to arrive at 10:30 for prayer and then greet at the West entrance for the 11 am service.
- Monday we need to take both cars to Yeomans to get serviced. The Buick needs an oil change, and I think I remember them saying we need to replace the radiator hoses because they are in bad shape. If I'm going to be driving 26 miles a day 6 days a week I suppose we should get that taken care of - especially since it has well over 200,000 miles on it. Hopefully the Focus just needs an oil change.
- Monday night we have supper at the Black Dog Pub.
- I also had to cancel my doctor's appointment on January 8th, and then I need to make a new appointment when I find out what afternoon I have off work. Unless they let me have the morning of the 8th off, then I will just try to remake that appointment. Also, they called in a prescription for me for Lisinopril.
- Jane needs to find someone who can pick her up at the hospital for her procedure on January 10th.
- I suppose most importantly, I need to remember to start work on Thursday, January 2nd @ 9:30 am.
Saturday, December 28, 2013
Things to remember
I have had to make some changes because of the new job, and there are also a few things I/we need to remember over the next week. They are...