Monday, July 28, 2014

Let's try this again

I have gone 1 day without a cigarette. Again. Ugh. Sunday's probably shouldn't count though, because they are such a different day than the rest. The real test will be going to work today. We'll see.

This has got to be one of my biggest fails over the past year (or ever). Who starts smoking again after having quit for 25 years??? I guess it's not like I WANTED to. I don't WANT to have a cigarette every time I have one. I hate doing it. But I like doing it too. The best one is that first one of the day after breakfast. But I'm a'gonna try again to stop. And I don't really need any encouraging words. I know them all, and they honestly don't really help. The urge to smoke is never going to go away. So it's just going to be a struggle.

Here we go. Wish me luck. Pray if you believe in that sorta thing. One day down...

No comments: