Friday, February 13, 2015

Favorite question

The question for today in my 5-year journal is, "What's your favorite question to ask people?"

That seems like kind of an odd question, but... here goes. I suppose the one I ask the MOST is, "How's it goin'?" or "What's happenin'?" That's usually how I greet people. I can't say that it's my FAVORITE question though.

One that I really like is, "What has God been saying to you lately?"

Another is, "What brings you joy?"

One I often ask myself is, "What do you get to enjoy today?" I try to remember that each morning.

There's another one that is along the lines of, "What about you brings a smile to God's face?" or something like that.

Perhaps one of my favorite coaching questions, though, is: "What is the one thing in your life (or area of your life), that if it were different, it would change everything for you?" That's a good question.

So, there ya go... that's about all I've got.