I debated on posting several already-written items, but I didn't feel right with any of them. I'm not in the mood for something controversial, and I'm not all that comfortable with sharing anything of meaning to me personally right now. I feel really guarded for some odd reason. Again, not sure why.
So... here's just some random stuff:
- I signed up for another coaching class. It's next month.
- I have my first coaching client. We start next week.
- I am tired of the cold.
- For some odd reason the snow doesn't seem to bother me as much as it used to. I think it's better living in the city (and never really having to leave the city). The worst thing about snow and ice for me was always driving in rural areas.
- The sun just came out. Good. While yesterday was much colder temperature-wise, it seemed warmer because the sun was shining.
- I have been at work for 2 hours now and have not had 1 single interaction with a customer. I have, however, had conversations with about 5 other people.
- I've been making tea in my coffee pot at work for about a month now. I use 2 tea bags, then add a few drops of lemon and peppermint oil. I let it steep for varying lengths of time depending on things.
- Meh... that's it.