Friday, June 30, 2017

Depressed

I guess I must just be depressed. It's not all the time, and I recently upped my Sertraline dosage which brought me out of the deep. I simply have no desire though. I don't really care to do anything, go anywhere, or read or learn or run or... pretty much everything. I play a lot of Yahtzee on my phone - at work, at home, just passing the time. Waiting.

So, there, I said it. This is one of those rambles I'm hoping will help by writing it out. The last thing I want is pity, or sympothy, or people to be dejected around me. I am simply facing the fact. I actually feel okay mentally/emotionally. I've been kind of run down physically lately. I've got an ear/throat discomfort going on right now that's more a nuisance than anything. Just some bug I'm fighting I suppose. But I want to want again. I want to enjoy things. I want to look forward to things. I want to be interested in things.

I guess this is my prayer, Lord. Please speak. Help me hear. Amen.