Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Grace potter and leaving

Last Thursday we attended the Grace Potter concert at the Clyde Theater. Eddie 9V opened, and I liked his group. Grace was also pretty awesome, and her drummer is an actual Fort Wayne native (Jordan West) who we'd seen a couple times when she lived here. It was a fun show, and sort of my birthday present to myself.

"Leaving" is what I have named raking leaves. It sounds cooler, doesn't it? Anyway, Jane started raking our lawn of leaves Sunday afternoon. I finished yesterday morning and transported them to the front curb for pickup... supposedly this week. Unfortunately our trees still have a number of hanger-oners, so whether I can just mulch the rest with the mower or not remains to be seen.

And, there, I killed two birds with one post... while I try to put something together in regard to the Shaped By Shame webinar I watched yesterday. I also hope to post some of my reading thoughts from Bradley Jersak's 'A More Christlike God' in the days/weeks to come. Until then...

No comments: