Sunday, December 03, 2006

Let's sleep on it

You know how sometimes when you have a decision to make - like, about whether or not to buy a certain something - and you say, "Let's sleep on it"? Well, Jane and I had such a decision about what to get each other for Christmas this year... and we are literally going to SLEEP ON IT!

Yep, we bought ourselves a new bed yesterday. A Queen Plush, from Denver Mattress. Now if it will just fit in our bedroom; and if the old full-size bed will fit in Isaac's room...

Thanks, Santa!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm concerned. I've always thought the smaller the bed, the better the marriage. :D

dan said...

Hmm. Guess it's a good thing we couldn't fit the king in our bedroom. Oh wait, see, we've got the dog. He takes up a lot of room. That's it. :)

Anonymous said...

I thought it might have been that comment you made about her having a mustache.

That's true about the dog, mine shoves me to the brink every chance she gets. I'll wake up tetering with her four paws on my back, ready to send the way of the coyote.