Wednesday, February 27, 2008

It's her birthday!!!

Today is me-lovely lady Jane's birthday. You can wish her a happy one by leaving a comment on her blog: Radical Hope. (go ahead, I dare ya)

She is truly a saint for putting up with me all these years. Our first date was actually early March 1981 (I think it was March 2nd). I took her out for her birthday. We went to a volleyball game in Tampico, Illinois (anyone know what U.S. President was born in this town?). Five months later we were engaged to be married.

Happy birthday, dear. I love you!!! :)

4 comments:

JAH said...

I love you, too! And...you're the saint, not me. I do remember that first date well. To think it all started with a little note in my locker.

MR said...

hmm... President you say? That's a tough one... :D

Happy Birth... aw heck, I'll go to her blog and say it.

dan said...

Yes, that was the lovely poem I composed for you:

Roses are red;
Violets are blue;
I hope it's a happy;
birthday for you!


:)

MR said...

This was clearly back when stalking was legal.