Friday, January 23, 2009

Name change

Those of you who are regulars have likely already noticed the name change. Danno's Dangerous Mind is no more. I never really liked that as a name. It's just not "me." And I don't know that 12ddm even means anything. It was something to put in as an address when I started this blog in 2005. I never imagined it would last this long.

I'd been thinking about changing the name for awhile, but I could never think of anything to change it to. I know I've used 'Peace Revolution' and 'Broken Whiskey Glass' before (and probably some others). I just don't feel very 'dangerous' anymore. I don't know why, but I've become a bit gun-shy again. Afraid to speak my mind. Uneasy. Unsettled. Intimidated. I have a ton of posts in draft form, and I find myself leaving more and more of them that way. I suppose the less I say and the more generic I am, the better.

Yep... 1, 2, buckle my shoe.