Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Blood pressure, etc.

Checked it again tonight at jpwm. First time - 129/78; second time - 123/76.

I will finally make the neighbors happy tomorrow. Getting the two flat tires on the truck fixed when I take Isaac's car in for an oil change. Hopefully it won't fall off the blocks tonight.

It's been nice to see people using the playground each day at the church.

I felt bad today for a young mother with a little girl (maybe 3 or 4). The mom was laying on one of the benches texting the whole time, and the little girl kept coming up and wanting her to play with her. She would just roll over and keep texting. Eventually the little girl would go lay on the other bench and pretend to do what mom was doing. I don't know who I felt more sorry for. People without kids sometimes don't understand the pressure young parents face. But kids grow up so stinking fast, and are so impressionable. I just sat there.