Thursday, April 02, 2009

Is jesus real

This is a link to a 34-minute video of Carl Medearis talking about his dealings with Al Jazeera tv; Hezbollah leaders; the place of politics in the world; the interaction between Christian and Islamic society; how Christians can show Christ to Muslims; and who Jesus was 2000 years ago and who he is today. Extremely informative, a little convicting, and a really good teaching. I would encourage anyone who stops by here to take a half hour and watch this. Thanks to Tom for the link (and I think his brother Dave is somehow connected with this guy).

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8840641224633551184

Some questions it raised for me (if I believe Jesus):
  • Who is my worst enemy?
  • How am I showing them love?
  • How am I praying for them (or am I)?
  • How can I bless them?