Saturday, October 24, 2009

The beard - one year

I have had this beard for a year and a week. This post from October 24, 2008 has the one-week photo. Yesterday I got a wild hair and trimmed it back though (shorter than week one). I don't know why, because now I wish I hadn't. I wish I had never trimmed it at all. I gave up letting it grow out completely a long time ago, but I had hoped to let it grow under my chin at least. One time I spaced out while trimming and trimmed it under my chin a little, and lately I've been trimming more and more. I hate when I do spur-of-the-moment things like this. But... such is life... can't even grow a beard right.

I really don't know what I'll do now. I don't foresee ever shaving completely again, because I just really hate to shave. But... who knows. Who cares.

No comments: