Thursday, January 27, 2011

There's nothing finer...

I arrived home from my 3-day mli retreat in Ohio yesterday evening and as soon as Jane got home from work we headed to the Feipel house so I could hold my little granddaughter again. My how she's changed already. She is one cute baby though. I think maybe the cutest EVER!!!

It's funny, because I'm not a real 'baby' person. But holding her seems like the most natural (and awesome) thing in the world. It was nice to see her smile and kinda just cuddle up in my arms. After her dad fed her I held her again and that time she was awake. She was looking all over and batting her eyelashes at me. She'll pretty much get anything she wants. Every now and then Lady would come over and give her a good sniff - just keeping an eye on her. At one point we put Anna in her living room crib (after setting it up) and Lady was quite concerned about that. It was pretty fun.

Now it's back to the office today. Ugh. I had a good three days in Ohio. It's always nice seeing friends, and being able to talk church stuff, and it is even better being a grandpa, but I guess life goes on...

No comments: