Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Private blog

I made my blog private Sunday night (or, actually, early Monday morning). I had finally had enough of a couple of people who kept bitching and moaning about everything, and realized they were just reading my blog to find things they could use against me. I don't know that I will keep it private forever, and I'm certainly open to allowing friends to read it, but for the time being I don't really have much to say. I think part of me could just end it altogether, but there's another part of me that realizes there really are only a couple of people who are upset - which means there actually are some people who benefit from this - so I foresee making it public again at some point.

On another subject totally unrelated to my blog... I was very encouraged by a nice long email I received this morning from a rather new person to our church. She told how she had given up on church entirely - because of the cliques, finger-pointing, gossip, etc. - but a friend convinced her to give our church a try. She said she was so happy to find a church that wasn't like her old ones. I just hope she doesn't get caught up in the ugliness going on at our church right now. But it tells me that's why I need to nip this stuff in the bud right now too.

No comments: