Friday, May 04, 2012

Eating - day 4 (thursday)

Today was the first I've altered my eating all week. It wasn't a whole lot different, but I have breakfast with a group of pastors on Thursdays, and I debated on whether to eat or not. I went ahead and just had 2 eggs (scrambled), and then didn't have an egg for my afternoon snack. So I was one egg over the limit. Surely that can't be too bad. So... here was my menu yesterday:

Breakfast: water, vanilla protein shake, decaf coffee; then 2 scrambled eggs (peppered with pepper) and more decaf coffee at the restaurant. 1 multi-vitamin, 1 potassium-calcium supplement.

Lunch: lettuce salad with a cup of veggies mixed in (Maple Grove Farms 'Sugar Free' Raspberry Vinaigrette dressing), plus a cup of green beans (I can only have 2 cups of green beans in a week, so I'm done for this week since I had the other one the day before).

Afternoon snack: peach/mango protein shake.

Supper: porkchop on the grill and 2 cups of brussel sprouts. 1 multi-vitamin, 2 calcium/magnesium supplements.

Evening snack: orange protein shake. 2 calcium-magnesium supplements.

I ran 2+ miles in the morning, and then walked 3+ miles in the evening. Also drank lots of water.

No comments: