Thursday, March 07, 2013

The first beard trimming

For the first time since starting my beard on November 2, 2012 I trimmed it a little bit this morning. I guess I've trimmed the mustache part of it a few times. I don't really like having to eat mustache with my food. But this morning I also thinned out the sides a little bit too.

I saw a picture of it from the weekend and... I don't know... it didn't look the same in a picture as it looks to me in a mirror. Maybe I'm getting a bit tired of it too. I don't know.

I'm still not sure how long I intend to keep it. I was originally thinking of going a year. Then I thought I would just do the 'no-shave-november'. I also thought of shaving it at Easter. We'll see. I will probably have to do it gradually so as not to freak out the grandkids.

No comments: