Thursday, November 07, 2013

Raking and the last mowing(?)

Today I raked up what leaves we had down and then mowed the lawn. I'm thinking this might be the last mowing but... you never know. It looks really nice right now, however we still have a TON of leaves on the trees, so it's probably only a matter of hours before it doesn't look so good anymore.

I would have waited to rake leaves, but they're supposed to come Monday and pick them up and I won't be able to do it between now and then. In fact, the city came this morning and picked leaves a few days early, but I'm hoping they will be back. This was actually supposed to be our last pickup of the year, but the leaves are hanging on so long this year that I'm hoping they add another one. We didn't even have any leaves on the ground when they picked up at the end of October.

So... that's that.

1 comment:

MR said...

I don't know what could be better than raking leaves this weekend. haha!