Wednesday, January 15, 2014

No comment

Perhaps you, dear readers of my blog, have noticed that I don't comment on comments very often anymore. I feel bad about that, but there are a couple reasons why I rarely do and probably won't very often. For one thing, sometimes I don't always know how to respond right away and I need some time to think about a response. Which leads to the second reason - I simply don't have the time anymore to do much more than write posts. Some days I'm not really even posting, but have lined up posts beforehand to post on schedule. So... by all means, please keep commenting if you like. It's not that I don't want people to leave comments... it's just that I don't have the time I used to have (for now). I'm hoping it's just a matter of needing to adjust to a new schedule. Although, you know, sometimes I know there isn't a whole lot to comment about. :)

Carry on...

2 comments:

MR said...

I have chocolate!

dan said...

Well, yeah... how could I not comment on this... :)