Thursday, March 13, 2014

Eye doctor

I went to a new eye doctor today. We just had vision coverage added to our insurance so we figured we might as well try a real eye doctor instead of Wal-Mart. With all the vision problems my dad has had I guess I need to start thinking about that. So I went at 8:45 this morning. I didn't get out of there until 10:30, and sure enough, I need new glasses. They said my short vision needed quite an adjustment. I'm glad we had insurance, because it would have been $700 without it. Instead it was only half that. Of course the worst part was getting my pupils dilated, and I forgot to bring my sunglasses. So I had to wear those dorky plastic inserts until afternoon. At least Jane was nice enough to bop over and help me pick out the frames. Her office is just down the street. So, in a week to 10 days I will be sporting a new look.

No comments: