Thursday, March 20, 2014

First time with the golf cart

I got the golf cart out at work yesterday. I had to buy some distilled water to fill the 6 batteries. I went through 1 gallon the day before and got another on my way to work yesterday.

It was sprinkling a bit, and not the warmest, but I was anxious to get it out, so I unplugged it from the charger and off I went. I took a garbage can along and picked up some trash around the grounds. Then the sprinkles got a little thicker, so I put it away.

It is a pretty nice golf cart (I suppose). It has four seats - two facing front and two facing to the rear. It also has a roof. It will be nice to transport people to look at units, as well as just the many trips I have to make to check over the grounds and picking up trash and whatnot. Hopefully I can still walk a lot for some things, but this will be a nice replacement for having to drive my car around.

So, that's about it. Of course it's supposed to turn cold again next week so I probably won't use it again for whoever knows how long... but at least now I know what to expect. I was excited.

No comments: