Monday, December 08, 2014

I'm a coach


I am now a certified coach with Coach Approach Ministries. I received my certificate Thursday, and my name is already listed on their website. I guess I better figure out how much I'm going to charge and all that. ;)

I'm still somewhat torn as to how far into this I want to go. I have to admit, I went ahead and paid for the certification partly just to be able to put it on my resume, and partly just to make myself feel like I was doing something productive again (I could have done the training without getting the certification). However, there is a part of me that really likes the idea of this. So, you know, it's possible I may pursue this a little further at some point.

If you are interested in coaching, or being coached by me, I suggest taking a look at the Coach Approach link above.

My next step - after determining fees and policies and so forth - is deciding which class I want to take next. I will need to take at least one class per year to keep my certification.

So... yeah.

2 comments:

bill Sloat said...

Are you old enough to be familiar with Credence Clearwater Revival?

Either way: "Put me in the game, coach, I'm ready to play!"

bill Sloat said...

As far as fees are concerned, what fees did coaches charge in the Bible?