Sunday, May 24, 2015

A new grill

I had a fairly productive day today. I had to get up early for church because we just have one service in the summer. So instead of sleeping in and going to the 11 am service, I had to be there at 10! I made it.

Then I shopped around for gas grills. We have had a charcoal grill for the past several years, and it was just getting to be a pain, especially with just the two of us. So I bought this handy, dandy little 2-burner grill at Menards. I looked at several different places, but I wanted a small grill without the side burner, and this was just perfect. It was $219, which was more than I wanted to spend but I wanted a temperature gauge, so this I thought this was pretty reasonable. It took me just under an hour to put together (rated at 50 min.). We will try it out tomorrow - Memorial Day.

 
I also mowed the lawn, took a walk, and a shower, and then Jane got home from Illinois. Oh, and I had a 2-hour nap in the afternoon.