Sunday, November 01, 2015

Beard writing


We survived another Halloween and here it is November 1st. The yard is full of leaves, the sky it blue, it's supposed to be around 60 degrees fahrenheit, and I need to get ready for church. But first, here are a couple random things on my mind.

I believe it was on this date last year that I stopped shaving - and haven't shaved since. So this is probably the longest I've gone without shaving. I do trim my beard now and then, so I can't say that this is what it looks like without cutting it for a year, but it's still long. As I said awhile back, there are days when I'm ready to cut it off, and there are days when I think I could go another year. We'll see.

I also wanted to link to this article "10 Simple Lessons to Improve Your Writing" again. I would like to be a better writer - even if it's just on this blog - but I admit I don't take improving very seriously. I've thought about trying to generate more useful blog posts, which would require them to come less often. That means I would need to change the name of my blog again. Ugh. So, I don't know. At any rate, I need to read through this article again. I still haven't figured out Pinterest, so this is where I "pinned" it.

Time for a shower and then we'll probably go to the Sunday morning show. Oh, and we did remember to set our clocks back last night too.