Saturday, May 14, 2016

Wedding anniversary #33


Today is our 33rd wedding anniversary. I am spending the morning and early afternoon working at the lovely Downtown storage location. This afternoon we have a graduation open house. Tonight we have reservations at a nice restaurant. So, it's a pretty full day, but that's okay.

I do have to say, I still enjoy spending time with my bride. It doesn't matter if it is going somewhere nice, or even just the grocery store. I guess we are two peas in a pod.

The weather on our wedding day was very similar to today. It was rainy and overcast. Though today might be a tad cooler now than it was then.

Jane and I each made cards for one another. I wrote a poem something like:
We've been to the tops of mountains
As well as the depths of the sea
There is no one I would rather have done it with
Than the one most beautiful to me.

I know, I know... :)

Well, that's about all I can think of to say right now. Here's another picture - from my high school graduation open house. It has always been one of my favorite pictures of m'Lady. Yes, I had big glasses and a mullet, and those are (some of) my dads guns in the case. :)