Saturday, August 20, 2016

Spring green lawn visit #5

Yesterday we had our "Early Fall Visit" from Spring-Green to fertilize our lawn. It says they applied 28-0-3 fertilizer at a rate of 1 pound of nitrogen per 1,000 square feet and spot treated broad leaf weeds as needed.

They also wrote in the 'remarks/recommendations' section: "I do recommend aerating this fall." I'm a little concerned about this, because I'm pretty sure I already paid to have that and over-seeding done, and they've yet to do it. So I will have to follow up and find my receipt from when we signed up.

Fortunately, with the little rain we've had lately, the lawn looks much better (greener and fuller) than it did on the last visit last month. Now I need to go out and mow it.

----------------------

ADDED LATER:

I found my original receipt and did, in fact, already pay for the aeration and overseeding. Dated Wednesday, April 13, 2015 at 3:05 pm. This is exactly why I blogged these visits, as well as why I like to keep my emails properly filed. This was under "Bills & Receipts."

Thank you for choosing Spring-Green, your neighborhood lawn care professional.
We appreciate your business and are looking forward to caring for your lawn and landscape.

Order Item: Preferred Program
Price Per Visit: 37.95
Extended Price: 265.65

Order Item: Grub Control
Price Per Visit: 0.00

Order Item: Core Aeration & Overseeding
Price Per Visit: 210.00


Subtotal: 451.87
Tax: 31.63
Total: 483.50
Prepay Discount Amount: 23.78
Amount Paid: 483.50